Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary



Yesterday was our anniversary! :) We didn't get to go out because it was Wednesday so there was church, but being the cheesy girl I am I did manage to sneak "anniversary" food into our dinner at home. In case you can't tell from the picture, those are heart shaped pizzas. Come on you know you want to say it...awww!!! Even though it was a work day. And a church day. And we didn't get to spend that much time together. I couldn't let the day pass without celebrating one of the best things that has ever happened in my life, marrying my best friend. The added bonus was Easton was exhausted when we got home so he went to bed right away, before dinner was even ready. So we got to spend some time alone anyway. We also had a pretty tasty lemon cheesecake for dessert. It was my first time using this recipe so I was a little nervous, but it was bueno!

Later on we watched our wedding video. Which is terrible by the way, but it was fun to remember that day anyway. It was only three years ago, but everyone has changed so much. Our little neice and nephew were sooo tiny and adorable!! It was also very entertaining to watch the comments people made to us at the end. It made me so grateful for all the people who are such an important part of our lives. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for, supported, and loved us, before and after that day three years ago!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

here it comes....awwwwww! Glad you got to do a little something anyway! You guys need to go out this weekend!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Cute! That's what you were talking about last night... =)
Logan and Brooke were tiny and adorable, huh? What happened??!!! LOL
I clearly remember the 'Words of Wisdom' I gave... And specifically that I wanted to redo mine because it sounded stupid and sounded like Gary and I have problems or something. I was so embarrassed. So remember that when you watch me speak on there again, ok? =)