Saturday, June 27, 2009

Video Test Drive

So my AWESOME and generous sister in law gave us a brand new mini video camera today. Not only does it take video, but it also does still shots as well. How cool is that?? We go to Logan's birthday party and we're the ones taking home presents. Luckily he got some too so he didn't seem to mind :) Well, of course I had to try it out. This video isn't the best, but hopefully my technique will get better with practice.

As you can see these two make quite a pair. I'm so glad they're so close in age and will be able to grow up together. They're going to be interesting as they get older. I can only imagine the trouble they will get themselves into as they grow. Just tonight they got into the dog's water and drenched themselves and the floor with it, dug a hole in the backyard, soaked each other with a hose, chased each other through the grass, and finished it off by covering themselves in mud from a puddle they created. All in all it was a busy night for these boys. I can't wait to see what they'll do next. (And hopefully I will have my camera ready!)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

that was hilarious! ha ha. Erik totally hosed Easton down and he was game. You have such a sweet boy!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

LOL!!! I'll have to look at my videos and see how they turned out. I still laugh when I think about them playing. SO funny!! Glad you like the camera. =)