Saturday, August 29, 2009

Playing in the Fountains


Brooke and Easton running around. I could never get a picture of them facing me! My camera has an obnoxioius delay between pictures so it's just enough time for the kids to run.


Easton and Erik wait for the water to come back and get Logan.


I love this one. The water is right in his face. I'm pretty sure he loved it too!


The only picture I got of anyone even sort of looking at me. But it's a cute one. He LOVES the water.
This was so much fun. I took Easton once by himself, but it's way better when you have a friend, or two, or three! Can't wait to do it again. I know Alesha got much better pictures than I did so I'm looking forward to seeing those too!




4 comments:

Kim said...

I would have bought the cookies for everybody if I could have gone along!

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

LOL! I am uploading my pictures right now, and will have them posted as soon as I get the slideshow going. I did got lots of good ones! =)

HollyB said...

Super cute... kids just love those water parks, it's great because it's fun and FREE! We would love to go with you sometime...

Melanie said...

emphasis on the free and fun! he looks like he's having a great time, mama