Friday, March 27, 2009

I love this idea!

Ok so I've never blogged about something I wanted to win before, but I think this would be SOOO cool. Since I was working and nauseated during most of my first pregnancy I didn't excercise as much as I wanted to or should have. But with number 2...whenever that is, (no ladies this is not an announcement!!) I would like to do better. This Sane Fitness Preggers Box would be a good start, and a great motivator. Check it out at Val's Views or at the Sane Fit website!

2 comments:

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Wow, look at you! Entering giveaways and even BLOGGING about it!
This does look great... I hope you win so I can share it with you (he he he). I'll enter too and then I'll have an early bday gift for you... Or a congrats on the new baby gift! =)
xoxo

HollyB said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'LL PASS THE WORD TO EVERYONE I KNOW! ha ha ha!